Monday, December 22, 2008

Visit to Salt Lake City

On Saturday Jeremy had the day off so we went up to Salt Lake to see Christmas lights and of course do a little shopping. First we had lunch at the Mayan, which is a really fun place to eat where they put on a little show while you are eating and you are eating in the Mayan jungle. We went to Tai Pan, Down East outfitters clearance outlet, and the Gateway mall. We had a lot of fun and the Christmas lights and Temple square are always beautiful. Reese was not so happy when we where doing Christmas lights and passed out on the way to the restaurant. We ate at the Cheesecake Factory for my birthday. It was super yummy!! I love me some cheesecake! I had the 30th anniversary cheesecake and I highly recommend it!

We had a seat right up front where they dive off the cliff. Reese liking the half naked Mayan man

This picture of Reese looks like "Uh oh muscle man my dad caught us" lol!

Allison and the Mayan Man

1 comment:

floydfamily said...

What is up with the half naked dude and Allison...definately keep him away from my little angel, Reese.. with his fake six pack, please. Real men carry around a 24pack plus snacks!! LOL!