Saturday, December 13, 2008

"How Did You Meet" Tag

I never really do tags but I am bored and and trying to avoid cleaning my house so here it goes:
"How you Met" Tag

1. Where did you meet? For the first time...probaly Seminary he used to take me to school from Seminary.

2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met? *giggle giggle* He is so dreamy (Jeremy was a buff wrestler in High School) and one day he let me wear his lettermans jacket and I thought I was sooo cool! LOL!
3. Do you remember what he/she was wearing? Not the first time we met but when he came back from his mission and we saw each other for the first time he was wearing a blue shirt and jeans.

4. Where was the first time you kissed this person? On his mommy's couch! Watching Armageddon. Funny story there.

5. Where did you go for your first date? Humm I dont really remember the first official one but I think it was when he took me to Carrabbas after my soccer game and forgot his wallet and I had to pay!

6. How long did you know this person before you became a couple? know him as a person 4 years know him "that" way probaly a few weeks.

7. How did he/she ask you out? He just came to my soccer game, he asked to come and we just started hanging out.

8. How did he propose to you? LOL!! He was planning singing me a song he wrote on his guitar at the beach but a really bad storm came in and he couldn't hold it any longer and when we where swimming in the pool at the hotel (we where at the beach with my parents) he swam up to me in the shallow end pulled out the ring and asked, with my little sister in the deep end, how romantic :) LOL!

9. Do you and this person have kids together? Yes

10. Have you ever broken the law with this person? Nope not that I know of
11. When was the first time you realized that you liked this person?When he left on his mission bad timing huh!

12. Do you trust this person? Absolutely

13. Do you see her/him as your partner in your future? For all time and Eternity!

14. What is the best gift she/he gave you? our kids :D and a blanket he gave me for Christmas our first year (I am totally joking on the blanket! He is not to good with presents!)

15. What is one thing He/She does that gets on your nerves? When he is not ready when we HAVE to leave NOW!

16. Where do you see each other 15 years from now? More kids, better paying job for him, staying at home with my kids, a home of our own, bills paid off.

17. What causes the most arguments? Pregnancy hormones so everyday is varies I can't help I am a crazy basket of emotions! ;)

18. How long have you been together? Married 5 yrs on Dec 27. been together 6 yrs in March.

19. Are you Married? Yes

20. Who Do you Tag? Anyone who wants to.

3 comments:

Tamber said...

Hey, That was a cute Tag. I decided to do it too. I love the proposal story, I haven't heard that one yet.

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

I loved learning things about you guys! You kids are going to love hearing them over and over...my boys ask us to tell "our" story all the time. Be glad you've got a good one :D

Nick and Tiffany said...

So cute, thanks for sharing :D