Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Anniversary Inn

I am so happy we booked our room for our anniversary! We wanted to do something fun and different because its our 5th. Being and pregnant and all we can't go far and my lovely sister will watch our baby so we are just going up to SLC and staying in the Anniversary Inn. There rooms can be pricey $269 for the one we got but the had a special going on tonight that if you booked the room before 9 tonight and stayed before Dec 31 2009 you can get it for $159! Saving a $100! Yeah! I am so excited to do something fun and different and to save money in the process makes me even more happy! :)

3 comments:

floydfamily said...

Isn't this the way you got in this fix??? We don't want ANY photos on the blog from this night!LOL!!

The Ridgeways said...

How fun! I am so excited for you! Brent and I got married in December too, I hate it. Loved the wedding we did it all Christmas themed and it was perfect but man we are always poor for our anniversary now. LOL

Jessie said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Sounds like fun....