I went to go get some "medicine" this is what I left Walmart with. I only went to go get some Phish food. I might regret this tomorrow. But hey thats tomorrow. Did I mention I am a emotional eater. What to eat first?
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Today was Reese's first day of Nursery. She loved it. She totally ditched us and went to play. I felt so un-loved. I had a hard time. I kept checking on her every class making sure she was ok through the peep hole. Of course she was fine. She didn't need her mommy. I got really upset. But its ok she was happy to see me when I went to pick her up she was sitting at the baby gate reaching up for her mommy. She does need me :). I am loved :). Well here are her pictures from the first day of nursery. Yes, I know I am one of those parents that take pictures at everything. I might as well take as many of them as I can now when she will let me. My baby is getting so big and doesn't feel like my little baby anymore she feels like such a big girl.
Posted by Tara at 5:17 PM
Posted by Tara at 9:31 AM
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Today we went outside after Reese's nap and went to go play with dandelions and blow the little weed things they grow, sorry I don't remember there name. Here are some pictures of her and her best pal, Peanut. *note all pictures have captions UNDER them.
I like this picture, look at her stride. :) Just happily walking.
Running to her mommy.
She found some chalk outside and wanted to take a break to color.
This is for my mom, a picture of me new yellow shirt. I tried to get one with out my face it in but the looked back and it looked like I was posting of a pic of my boobs. LOL. Thats not what was wanted.
Posted by Tara at 8:14 PM
I have been tagged it seems like a hundred times so I will FINALLY comply. Here it is Melissa just for you. :)
5 Things on my To Do List this week:
1. Start working out everyday. Hard to get started but once I do, I know I wont be everyone;s constant fat girl around. LOL.
2. Go to work only 5 more weeks until summer and until I go to GA.
3. In the beginning of May, I am going to track all expenses and make more of an honest budget rather than one I want it to be like I need to make one that is real.
4. Call my mommy on her birthday. For anyone who wants to know, her birthday is April 30.
5. Have Jeremy change oil in our car.
6. I added one more because number 5 is actually Jeremy's, I am working on teaching Reese her face. Like this is your nose, eyes, ears and mouth. So far she can take my finger to her nose but doesn't say it. Work in progress.
5 Snacks that I enjoy:Snacks...I really don't eat many snacks so I am going to change this to FOODS in general that I enjoy!
1. They have to be number one on my list because I LOVE them. Aussie Cheese Fries from Outback. But these are truly the worst food for you. And I skip the steak or get one to eat the next day and I can truly almost , I said ALMOST eat theses all to myself. YIKES!! So wonder I'm not losing weight.
Serving Size: 28 oz
Total Fat: 182 grams
Carbohydrates: 240 grams
Protein: 75 grams
2. I love ice cream and right now I am being adventurous and trying a lot of the flavors at Ben and Jerry's. Must of you know I am NOT adventurous with food but who can go wrong with ice cream.
3. I think you can see why I am not losing weight! At least I am at a constant weight but I need to lose about 50 lbs for me to be happy. But on with number 3, Cafe Rio. Anything from there is amazing. I love the chicken and cheese quesadillas. YUMMY! Oh and the chicken salads are great. There house dressing is so refreshing not really heavy like most creamy dressings. But knowing my luck I try to eat better and I get the WORST thing on the menu.
4. Fruit Salad, strawberries are in full force right now and I love it! Yummy! I love fruit. strawberries and watermelon top my list.
5. Chicken and potatoes. Yummy. Once again VERY BAD for you. A lot of butter and sour cream but oh so yummy.
* Be noted I don't eat this stuff all the time! I'm not that bad! LOL! I do like strawberries though!
If I Were Suddenly A Billionaire, I Would:
5 Places I have lived:1.Sacramento, California. Born and raised until I was about 8. Going back was weird. It's really weird how big everything is when you are little.
2.Macon, GA. Lived there what that big flood happened, way back when.
3.Columbus, GA. Where I now call where I was raised because I officially lived there longer than anywhere else. Graduated there and where my family is.
4. Rexburg Idaho. Went to a semester of BYU-Idaho. Very very very small town. With really nothing to do. Really. They have since added a movie theater, a Temple and a few restaurants but those where not there when I was.
5. Provo/Orem Utah. We love Utah but after being here going on 4 years we are kind of ready to move back to our family. We want Reese to know her grandparents and such. So we might be on the move in a year. Again.
5 Jobs I Have Had:1. Dishwasher at A Bagel Cafe. Weird job only worked there for a short period of time. Granted I was only 15 when I got the job. I wanted money!
2. Countrys BBQ. I think this one should count for more than one because I worked there for 3 years. For awhile I was a waitress/cashier/hostess then I went off the BYU-Idaho came back I was married so I was a waitress for a while then became assistant manager and then became dining room manager. Worst pay in the entire world for there management. Worst benefits as well. Oh, I'm sorry there where no benefits for the female managers but there where for the males. Humm... sounds fishy to me. I still LOVE there food though!
3. At BYU-Idaho I worked as a witch in a haunted house called Spook Alley. Fun and weird work and only got paid $200 for the whole month. I was very naive but needed a job to buy Christmas presents.
4. Wing Enterprises, home of the Little Giant Ladder. I worked there as a customer service rep until I had Reese.
5. Cherry Hill Elementary School Crossing Guard. I love this job. Very easy and nice because I can take Reese with me. Makes good money and I get all school holidays off! Yeah!
5 Things People May Not Know About Me:
2. I actually do have a good sense of style but for those of you that do see me everyday are probaly laughing at this. I just don't have the funds to spend money on myself right know. My mom has given me her issue. Our issue now. We always find ways to take care of others without taking care of ourselves. So yes people, I used to be skinny and hot but not now I am working on achieving that again.
3. I am OCD about money and scheduling things. A very much a fault that I am working very hard on correcting.
4.I really like playing different kinds of board games.
5. I have a lot of things I want to do before I die and one of them is ski-diving but I can't so that now that I have Reese. What if something happened to me? She is more important than ski diving. My sense of adventure has changed a lot since having Reese. I am more careful.
*as of right now
1. Celine Dion
2. Carrie Underwood
4. Across the Universe soundtrack
9. Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montanta
10. Leona Lewis
Finally! THE END! I will not tag anyone but whoever want to do it may do so.
Posted by Tara at 6:45 AM
Friday, April 25, 2008
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Today was a bad day for flight school and I just need to vent a little bit. I love that Jeremy is able to fly. It is his dream and always has been. It's just so annoying when we get a form from the school with the curriculum and cost from an adviser BEFORE we started the program and then when we are in the middle of it the raise the cost per hour $50 bucks and hour! $50 bucks! For 40 hrs of flight thats an extra $2,000 bucks! YIKES! And this is just the beginning. We thought his instrument rating was only going to be 20 hrs because it what they told us in the hours breakdown and cost on the papers they gave us. Not the case, it is going to be 40 hrs. An extra 2-4000! Yikes. I don't even know what to do. We have been so stressed and upset all day. This is Jeremy's dream. This is going to our livelihood. This royally sucks! We are going forward with the program but are looking to moving back to Columbus for the finishing of it in about a year. Columbus is about 1,200 cheaper each certificate. We have 6 left. We are going to investigate it a little more before the final decision. It would still be about a year away. I just feel so overwhelmed. *sighs* At least if we are in GA we are with family and family is VERY important. Well see I guess.
Posted by Tara at 6:30 PM
Saturday, April 19, 2008
We have FINALLY been able to get tickets to GA.They have been so pricey! Unfortunately they weren't for the exact times we wanted (we aren't going to be there for my sisters high school graduation) but at least we are going to be able to be there for a visit! YEAH! We are also going to Florida with my mom to hopefully Disney for a week. I am soo excited! Reese and I will be there at the end of May and Jeremy will be coming a week after me to join us at the beach. We want him there the whole time but he can't get that much time off of work. We just are so excited to take Reese to the beach!
Posted by Tara at 5:44 PM
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Twilight movie comes out December 10th ! I can't wait for the last book. I hate seeing all these previews for the movie and stuff and having to wait 6 plus months to see it!! Argh! We anyways the book comes out August 1! Here is a preview of the movie from MTV. TWILIGHT MOVIE
Posted by Tara at 7:49 AM
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
I painted Reese's dark stripes in her room today. One of the many things on my list for this week, I also removed the wallpaper and painted the kitchen/laundry wall yesterday. But today was all about the stripes! I LOVE them. I have to go back and finish the light colors stripe which is the main color of her room tomorrow. Her room just feels so cozy and warm now. I love it! I am going to finish her curtains this week too. My list keep getting longer and longer..LOL!
Posted by Tara at 7:34 PM
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Monday was the first day of my spring break, so I am off work for a week. Jeremy is off work on Mondays, so we planned a day of fun! First Jeremy and I went to the Provo temple, we haven't been in a while and it was so great to be able to go as a couple. I always feel so good when we are at the temple. I love going to the temple. Our friend Rebecca watched Reese for us and took her on a walk to the park with a group of neighbors and her kids. Reese had a great time playing at the park with her friends. We came home and let Reese play outside on our beautiful 70 spring day. We then took her to the gateway mall to play in the fountains. She had a blast running in the fountain, we took Peanut too and he was bombarded with "Ahh, your puppy is soo cute", "can I pet your puppy" He was so tuckered out he passed out on the way home. We had Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream and went to Build a Bear and built Reese a girl bear. It was such a FUN DAY!!! I loved it. I was so sad our camera battery was dead but it was the best day ever! Reese passed out on the way home and we put her down to bed and Jeremy and I got some food to go . It was a really fun day. I can't wait until summer and I don't have to work during the day and we can go out and about more often. This week is full of tasks for me to get done. Today I am removing the wallpaper in out kitchen and cleaning out the fridge. Tomorrow I am going to paint Reese's stripes in her room. I will post pictures when I am done.
Posted by Tara at 4:35 PM
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Happy Birthday Theora! My little niece is turning 3 today and it really had flown by! It feels like i was just at the hospital with her. :(. Happy Birthday sweetie, we love you and miss you bunches! Here is a picture of her then and now...or at least as now as I have gotten...
Such a sweet beautiful little girl. WE LOVE YOU!! Sending hugs and kissed your way! XOXO!
Posted by Tara at 5:46 PM
Which is really funny because when we registered for Reese at Babies R Us there was another Tara LaPierre married to a John (Jeremy's dad's name for those who don't know) in New York.
Posted by Tara at 1:30 AM
Saturday, April 12, 2008
You are Emma Woodhouse of Emma! You like being the queen of your social circle (small and provincial as it may be), and feel it's your duty to help those less influential than you. You often meddle in the affairs of others, though you do it with a pure heart. You are often deluded in your flights of fancy, but your good intentions and creative spirit make you someone anyone could like.
Posted by Tara at 9:27 PM
Friday, April 11, 2008
Reese and I usually watch a movie together on Friday night and tonight we watched Milo and Otis and it was adorable! Reese was just sitting in her chair laughing. It was so cute! She loved watching the doggy chasing the frog and the kitty chasing the crab. Cute. She is in a trance. Baby laughs are the best thing in the whole wide world.
Posted by Tara at 6:09 PM
Yeah! It's Friday and all next week school is out for spring break so I don't have to work!!! YEAH!! Another plus, Jeremy gets a 3 day weekend this weekend. I wish we where in Florida with my mom not snowy cold butt Utah. I have a list of projects to get done around the house this week. I am going to stripe Reese's room. Finish her curtains. Finish painting and removing wall paper from the kitchen. We are thinking about going to the tulip festival this weekend but I wonder is its going to be any good because of all the snow we have had. I mean there was snow on the ground this morning. COME ON! Give me a break!! Hopefully the weather will stay true to the forecast and it will finally get in the 70's for us.
Posted by Tara at 3:31 PM
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Posted by Tara at 4:35 PM
Monday, April 7, 2008
On Saturday Jeremy put up Reese's big girl bed. We got some great bunk beds from our friends Scott and Jessica (thank you). The bottom bunk it great because it is on the floor so no rolling off the bed and hurting herself. She was very excited to get in the big girl bed and went to bed great the first night we put her in, we since have had problems but we aren't rushing it. She can sleep where ever she wants. My baby is getting so big!
Posted by Tara at 2:55 PM
Sunday, April 6, 2008
I was looking at old pictures on out camera and from other family members websites and have realized how much I have let myself go, even before having Reese. I am disgusted. How did this happen. I think back and in high school I didn't really have to worry about anything else except for looking cute and my mom footed the bill most of the time. Then I get married right out of high school basically and find myself having to take care of myself and my husband while trying to get us both through school. Urgh. Hopefully only 1 1/2 more years! Its crazy how much I thought I looked ok, at least decent and then I look at these pictures and I don't even recognize the woman in the pictures. It is time for a major overhaul...I need a makeover! I need to loose a lot of weight and we need to get out of school. I am very done being a starving student. I only hope and pray and all the funds will work itself out for Jeremy's flight school. Thats why I think I have let myself go, I have to worry, and any of you who know me know I am a constant worry of money, to a freakish point. Very OCD. I worry to much about the future. I am always looking forward trying to make sure my family will be OK and we will be taken care of. I try not to worry and when I don't I feel like we loose it for minute. This will be something I constantly have to work on but this needs to be part of my makeover. Not just a makeover for my looks, which have to wait a little bit, but a makeover of my perspectives and outlooks. I need to stop trying to do everything alone in the worry department, not that Jeremy wouldn't worry as well, I try to take the brunt of it for my family to protect them from worry. I guess its what I do. I need to be better on relying on my Heavenly Father and knowing that He can conquer anything, and He will get me through everything. Sorry for the rant, I just had to write about it somewhere. It probaly doesn't make sense since I was typing away with my thoughts but thats just how I am. Here's to new and improved Tara. One less stressed out hot mama!
Posted by Tara at 9:31 AM
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Stadium of Fire sells out in minutes
Stadium of Fire with Miley Cyrus sells out in record time
Deseret Morning News
"We've always sold out at these shows," according to the show's executive producer, Brad Pelo. "I think the Beach Boys sold out in two weeks." But that 1992 fete was royally trumped last night by a 15-year-old pop star big enough to sustain two-household names: Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana.
Brigham Young University ticket sales sold its first ticket at 5 p.m. By 5:10, its registers' tills were full and the ticket machines empty, Pelo said.
Those lucky enough to draw a first-in-line number that guaranteed them a chance at a ticket window exited the Marriott Center's doors with white envelopes brimming with as many of the tickets as they could afford. Each reacted to the purchase differently. Some just grinned, others skipped to their cars in the overflowing parking lot. And a few broke out into song"I've got a golden ticket," one woman belted out in vibrato, as she skipped up the building's concrete ramp.
Others stashed their envelops like classified documents, stuffing them deep into pockets, and even cowboy boots, before walking out into a crowd of coveting eyes.
Can they be blamed?
Folks were throwing down between $875 and $3,125 on the average envelope — a figure ticket sales personnel didn't expect.
They originally thought buyers would purchase six to nine tickets at a time according to average purchase data from the past three years, but when the clock struck 5, their calculations crashed — hard.
"Suddenly, everyone was buying 25 tickets at a time," Pelo said. "There's no way we could have predicted that."
Cyrus' recent concert at the Energy Solutions Arena in Salt Lake City sold out quickly, too, Pelo continued. "But it was only something like a 13,000-seat concert." By contrast, the stadium blasted through 58,500 ticket sales. That's 97.5 sales per second Friday evening.
But the Stadium of Fire blasted through 5,850 ticket sales a minute and in a better mind-gripping figure, that's 97.5 sales a second.
If you didn't get your tickets, eBay may be your only shot.
Minutes after they went on sale, ticket offers popped up at the auction site for about four to six times what they were originally bought for seconds earlier.
If you weren't one of the first 250 people in line, like Sheyla Buckley, you simply missed out.
Buckley's 10-year-old daughter, who will be dancing at the 4th of July show, eagerly waited for her mother to return with a handful of tickets.
"I'm going to have a lot of friends," said Mary Ann Watanabe, flashing her 25 tickets.
But at the back of the line there was a more somber mood. Frustrated folks several hundred back, who heard different rumors of the sell-out, grew uneasy with their chances and fired questions as ushers. Too hopeful to leave, many waited in the line at least an hour and half after tickets were gone.
Posted by Tara at 7:41 AM
Friday, April 4, 2008
We got tickets!!!! YEAH!! It was weird, I was logged in at 4:45 at home and put in a virtual waiting room, them Jeremy logged in at work, got kicked out, went right back in and was able to get two tickets! YEAH! Me on the other hand 30 minutes later am still in line. Weird. But whatever, we are going to see MILEY!! YEAHHH!!!!! I am so excited to go! They sold out super quick and people are already scalping away. I really am just really surprised we got tickets! I don't feel like it was real but my money is already out of my bank account so it better be real! LOL! I am just so surprised because who is really ever able to get her tickets? Can't wait till 4th of July!!
Posted by Tara at 4:24 PM
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
This year stadium of fire, which is a huge display of fire works and a concert at BYU stadium is getting none other than MILEY CYRUS!!!!! YEAH! I want to go soo bad. Yes I know you are thinking, Tara, your how old and you want to see Miley Cyrus? Yes! I love her Hannah Montana show. Devin got me hooked. Reese and me dance around the house (and Jeremy but shhhh on that) jamming out to her songs. Heres to crossing our fingers we are able to get tickets!
Posted by Tara at 4:31 PM