Tuesday, December 16, 2008

So sick of school

Jeremy just ended his last semester and I cannot even tell how sick of school I am. We only have 4 semesters left and if we can get the money he will go in summer and graduate next May. I cannot wait for him to graduate. I feel like we have been in this stage of life way to long, I am going to go crazy! I am sick of school stress, I am sick of school money and I am sick of being a starving student in EVERY WAY!!! ARGGGGHHH!!! We have so much going on all the time I feel like all we do is run from one place to another. Here it is only about a week from Christmas and I don't feel like we have really done anything Christmas-y. These holidays are just going to be depressing and lonely anyways so I just want to get it over with. I know we will have fun with Reese and she is going to have a blast but I just feel like nothing is going to meet the expectations in my head. I don't even know how to plan or make a Christmas dinner. I know it includes ham but I don't want to make Thanksgiving again. Yuck. I am done with Thanksgiving food. Here is to sucky school, sucky birthdays, sucky Christmas and I am ready to have a GREAT 2009!

1 comment:

Tamber said...

I am totally with ya on the school thing. It will go by fast, especially once you have the baby. Hey, when can we come visit teach you?