Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

On the 23rd I celebrated my 23rd birthday. I was afraid it was going to be a sad day because I wasn't able to celebrate it with my mommy. Jeremy and my girlfriends made sure my day was special. I was able to go to lunch with my girlfriends. It was nice to catch up because we don't get to see each other as much. Lisa and Laura have moved away and since it is so cold outside I don't get to see Tamber or Rebecca as much even though they are just feet away from me. It was nice to get out without kids! Being able to just hang out as ladies was fun! While I was out Jeremy and Allison cleaned up the house and Jeremy bought me flowers and gave me a really sweet Christmas ornament, it was a engraved ornament with a picture of our little boy in it. It was the sweetest thing he has ever given me for my birthday. He put so much thought into his gifts this year I couldn't stop smiling all day! It was really nice too because I knew Jeremy had to work but he got off work early so we got to spend the evening together watching movies. All chick flicks too! LOL! Allison and I enjoyed them at least!

No comments: