Tuesday, December 9, 2008

"I Baby"

This is Reese's favorite thing to say lately besides "No way" I don't know where she got it from but its funny. She is in her "I baby" phase. I don't know if it has anything to do with Brodie coming but she wants to sleep in her crib again when she has been in her big girl bed, she will let her daddy hold her like a baby and yesterday we got the car seat out of storage to make sure it is cleaned up and she climbed in it, "I baby". Uh oh. Let's hope she is out of this phase when Brodie is actually here. This pregnancy is getting a little on my nerves. I never had contractions before Reese actually came, only about a week before at most. Nope not with Brodie, he likes to make mommy suffer. I talked to my Dr. and he says that a lot more moms the 2nd time get more pregnancy aches than they did with the first. Great! We are 33 wks only 7 more wks to go! YEAH! Now to get on the list for my sister to do while she is here ;)

3 comments:

floydfamily said...

Finally pics of Reese!!!! Allison agrees that we need more pics of the baby. How about pic of that tree??? We want to see the black santa ornament???

Tamber said...

You are getting so close. I feel like you should only be like 3 months along since that is the last time I really hung out with you. Good thing you arent 3 months still though, that would suck. We seriously need to have a game night some time. I NEED some adule female only time. I am going crazy lately.

Lorie said...

Too cute! But it will probably get worse when the baby comes. At least for a week or so.

One piece of advice (not that you asked or even know who I am ;D) when you are holding Brody and Reese is getting jealous, talk to Brody about what a big girl Reese is and what a great big sister she is. That way you are still interacting with the baby but Reese feels super important!

I hope you don't mind the unsolicited advice! ;D