Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Being Pregnant In the Winter

Being preggo in the winter has is advantages, you hide behind sweaters and don't have to worry to much about being cold. In hiding behind sweaters some people just think you are fat and not pregnant. I have received many comments on WOW I didn't even know you where pregnant! Really? I am huge and you didn't think pregnant? Nice, I am fat. THANKS!! I would have to say the worse thing so far though is although it is nice to get the snow, snow comes with ice and big fat pregnant lady, opps, I mean pregnant lady who is pretty clumsy does not do well sliding across the street bringing children to school. Lets hope Brodie comes before I fall on my butt and hurt us both. I told Brodie he is allowed to come the second week of January. He would be a full term 37 weeks then. So lets hope he listens and comes then.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I do like being pregnant in the winter much better than the summer here in Georgia. But, I don't have to deal with ice and snow like you do....so be CAREFUL!!!