Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Baby Brodie Update

I went to the Dr. today and they checked to see how far I am progressing, if any. I am 1.5 cm dilated, 50% effaced and Brodie is at a -2 position. I want him to come so bad! I am ready for him to be here as much as I can be. I am washing up his clothes now. I know that you can't be 100% prepared for another baby but I am as much as I can be. I have been crampy but not consistent enough for it to mean anything really. With Reese she was born at 37 weeks and only 5 days before I was only 1 cm but 50% effaced then 5 days later Reese was here. So who knows when Brodie will decide to make his appearance. I REALLY want my mommy here to be with me since she wasn't here last time until Reese was older and I was out of the hospital. I don't know there is just something about having your mommy here. As much as I want Brodie here I want him to be healthy since Reese was in the NICU and never was with me. So here is to a new year with a new baby that is healthy that will come when he wants to come. (But hopefully soon!! :) )
* Oh and on a side note we have decided on his full name....Brodie Lee LaPierre...Lee after his daddy.

No comments: