Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Electrician

We finally had an electrician come out to fix our kitchen. Half of our power in our kitchen has been out for 6 months. We asked an electrician how much it could possibly be back in July and they quoted us $200-300 bucks just to come out and look at it!! We just didn't have any money sitting around so we lived without the power but I have been dying without my microwave and the annoying-ness of having to move my kitchen aid every time I wanted to use it so I caved in and said screw it we don't have the money but I don't care is it goes on the credit card!! They came this morning and we had a wire that had been sparking and melted the nut and he fixed it told Jeremy to changed the GCFI outlet and only charged us $65! Are you kidding me! I could of had my power working 6 months ago for $65! Well lesson learned always have an efund to fix unexpected things! We will now begin working on that. Well now that our power was so cheap A HUGE BLESSING to fix we now are going to get our car fixed. We have to get a new power steering cable or something this weekend so the money is still spent that we don't have but at least everything is working and we will be ok through the winter. It' so nice when everything is fixed and in order. Now to get my house deep cleaned before the holidays and before Brodie gets here.

No comments: