Saturday, November 15, 2008

Update

I guess I should update this blog more than I do. Our car started working again the moment we took it to the shop, of course. In the process we found out a lot of work we need to put into our car to prevent future problems. I guess the car not starting is a blessing because now we will be replacing the parts in our car and *hopefully* we wont have any problems with the car. Especially not in the winter with a newborn and a toddler. Jeremy will be finished with his semester in the next few weeks and then we will only have 4 semesters more to go! YEAH! I am just working and getting ready for the holidays. I love this time of the year but it will be really different this year because we are going to be all alone. We don't have any family here and aren't going to be able to go home because I will be to far along and cost. So it will be sad not going to all of our families houses. As busy as it is when we go home and we are running to everyones houses and trying to see everyone we love it because it keeps us busy and we get to visit with everyone. This year we will be entertaining ourselves and its so sad because Reese is so excited with Christmas this year. She loves all the "pretty" decorations. Hopefully before Thanksgiving we can get an electrician out here to fix our power in our kitchen that has gone out AGAIN!! Jeremy has tried everything so I think its time to hire a professional. I don't know why but I know that the power of the Lord is blessing me and keeping me positive this year. Our car makes me nervous, our electricity needs to be fixed and its a lonely holidays but I know it is all going to work out. I know I will be sad and probaly have a very emotional holiday but I know the Lord is watching me and giving me a positive attitude and that our lives are going ok. We just need to keep on keeping on and stick to our plans. I love the Lord and how he blesses out lives and the lives of our families.

1 comment:

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

I don't have any great wisdom etc, but I can tell you the Thanksgiving I dreaded the most because we'd be alone with no friends or family...Mychel was about 3...turned out to be our very favorite ever. Not that we haven't had great ones, but it was so relaxed and we only had the food we really wanted, ate when we wanted etc. We really treasured just being together. Love YoU!!!