Saturday, November 8, 2008

Blessings

Things have been tight around here lately. I haven't been in the nicest of all moods some days being pregnant and feeling so strapped and wanting so much more for my family. I know the day will come when we aren't in school and don't have debt but it is so hard sometimes to look on the happier side. Today I was reading another blog and this lady was commenting on how she was at Walmart at midnight and her checker was a 70 year old man with shaking hands and his shift was just starting. It broke my heart even thinking about that little old man. It makes me think how truly blessed I am and how much Heavenly Father looks after our family. I am grateful for every blessing I have been given. It just made me think I need to stop being negative nelly and be happy that even though Jeremy's job doesn't appreciate him, at least he has a job and we are in school making something for our future and as much as I don't like working I have a job I can bring Reese to if I need to and its very flexible and really is a blessing in my life. I think we all need to be a little more positive and realize our blessings and help those who truly are in need.

1 comment:

Tamber said...

True that. I think I need to be more positive.