Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Physical Therapy

Jeremy started physical therapy on his ankles today. He called me once and they where doing shock therapy! YIKES! We are hoping the this works for Jeremy's ankles and strengthens them so he doesn't have to have surgery. The physical therapist is optimistic. So hopefully in about a month Jeremy's ankles will be better. He is at a new facility that doesn't have all the braces in stock so we had to go buy Jeremy ankle braces and they are $70 bucks!! Holy smokes! But at least he is out of his boot, he hated that boot and it hurt him so I am glad he doesn't have to wear it anymore. Hopefully Jeremy will be able to start flying again with the smaller braces, we have a lot of flying to catch up on.

1 comment:

floydfamily said...

He is defective... I told you to get the extended warranty. Wait he get in his late 40's!! Oh my I can hear it now.. his aching feet, his back, his roids!! LOL.. Love you jeremy your fav mom in law