Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Break

It is really nice working for a school because I get all of the school holidays off!! It sucks when you don't get the paycheck which will be missed in two weeks but it is nice to have some time off when you are pregnant and have a two year chasing you around. Jeremy found out a few weeks ago he had 32 hrs of vacation time he didn't realize he had left and he has to use it by the end of the year or he loses it so he is taking tomorrow and Thanksgiving off. I am so happy he is going to be able to spend the holiday at home and we don't have to rush and eat dinner and rush him off to work. We can relax as a family and have Thanksgiving together and start setting up for Christmas. Everything has been ok around here, I have had some contractions which aren't good but they are just because of stress and doing to much but I am beginning to learn how much I can really handle and how much I can't. Jeremy broke the tip of his finger the other day when our window got stuck and he tried to shut it and of course when he exerts the most force his finger gets in the way and slam! Hurt finger. Jeremy's physical therapy is working well so far so it looks like we don't have to get surgery. YEAH! We are going to get family photos taken tomorrow so hopefully I will have some previews to post.

3 comments:

David S. said...

We're getting family photos done this Saturday. I'm not sure I'm going to want to post them though =).

I know what you mean about it sucking not getting the paychecks during those breaks. That's a huge deal for me since I'm the main breadwinner right now. I hate it, but I do love my time off...

David S. said...

That was Melissa, by the way.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean by having time off to spend the hloidays with the family. I can't stand working during family time.

Luckly I'm off and we were able to go to Atlanta to see my family and the in-laws.

Don't eat too much turkey!