Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sales!

I love finding a great deal on anything. I love when I can save money for my family. I went to Albertsons today and got this whole list for $48 bucks!! A picture would be better but my battery is dead.

2 Betty Crocker Muffin Mixes
1 Green Giant 24 oz. Veggies
2 Gogurts
2 6-pack yogurts
2 toaster strudels
3 2pk Dove soaps
1 Dove Shampoo
1 Dove Conditioner
12 All Small and Mighty detergents
4 big bags totinos pizza rolls
6 Jars of Ragu pasta sauce
3 bags of spaghetti noodles
4 32 oz. progresso ck broth
8 cans of progresso soups

51 items for 48 bucks an average of .95 and item!! I love getting great deals! pinchingyourpennies.com is the best site EVER!!

1 comment:

Candi said...

I love a good bargain!! The cheaper I can get something the better! I need to look into this site you are talking about.