Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Allison

My little sister Allison is coming to stay with us for Christmas! Yeah! We got a killer deal with Southwest and she is staying with us December 14- January 5. I am so happy that we won't be totally alone on the holidays. I am so excited for her to get here! And a bonus we have a built in babysitter for our 5 year anniversary! We are going to have to think of really fun things to do while she is out here. Any ideas? I gotta hook her up with a return missionary too....so much to do so little time ;)

4 comments:

floydfamily said...

I'm going to steal her ticket!!LOL! Now you can take naps and hey maybe she can work your shifts as a crossing guard!! This is looking better all the time

Nick and Tiffany said...

That's so awesome that your sister will be able to spend christmas with you. I can't believe you guys have been married for 5 years!!! Nick and I are just about ready to celebrate 4 yrs thanksgiving day!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that you and jeremy have been married for 5 years already...that went super fast. It seems like yesterday that we were all living inColumbus and going to seminary.

The Ridgeways said...

Ask Jermey what he thinks of hooking her up with JT at work. He is a cute returned missionary and very nice.

I am glad you will have more family for the holidays!