Saturday, November 22, 2008

Brodie

Yesterday we had a Dr. Appt. Everything is going well. I am measuring big but no surprise there, I measured big with Reese and ended up having her 2 weeks early. Apparently there is a new state law that was passed 6 months ago saying the wont schedule C-sections any early than 39 wks. So the earliest I can have my C-section is Jan. 30. Even though my ultrasound puts my due date on Jan 31. I have a feeling he is not going to wait until Jan 30. I hope he does because I really want my mommy to be here. She wasn't able to be there last time because Reese was early. So hopefully he cooks as long as possible. We are officially scheduling the C-section on my next appointment Dec 12. It is getting so close!! I can't believe we are only 10 wks (or earlier) away!! There is so much to do and still prepare for and of course the holidays! Jeremy thinks its going to be funny is he comes on Christmas which is to early but he laughed saying we would have a Halloween and then one on Christmas! Yikes! We don't need anything else to celebrate in December. We have my bday, Christmas and our anniversary all with a week. So no need to throw in another bday! 10 weeks and counting, lets hope I can get everything done!

2 comments:

The Ridgeways said...

I can't believe the new rules on early delivery! I have had two c-sections if you have any questions or want to go to lunch sometime and talk about it all. The 2nd one is SOO much easier and no where near as scary.

SERAPH said...

I know what you mean about not wanting the baby to come on a holiday. I'm due at the end of next week and I keep praying that my little boy doesn't come (this week) on Thanksgiving. I don't want to spend Thanksgiving in the hospital, eating nothing but ice chips. My mom doesn't come into town until the beginning of next week either and I would really like her to be here when he arrives. :)