Friday, April 4, 2008

YESSSSSSSSSS!

We got tickets!!!! YEAH!! It was weird, I was logged in at 4:45 at home and put in a virtual waiting room, them Jeremy logged in at work, got kicked out, went right back in and was able to get two tickets! YEAH! Me on the other hand 30 minutes later am still in line. Weird. But whatever, we are going to see MILEY!! YEAHHH!!!!! I am so excited to go! They sold out super quick and people are already scalping away. I really am just really surprised we got tickets! I don't feel like it was real but my money is already out of my bank account so it better be real! LOL! I am just so surprised because who is really ever able to get her tickets? Can't wait till 4th of July!!

2 comments:

BFG said...

You might be an old man if...
You don't know who Hannah Montanna is.

I had never even heard of her until Melissa came to visit last month. Ya'll have fun. :-)

MKShelley said...

OH NO!!! He totally told the world my secret! That I really like Hannah Montanna!

At least I'm in good company with you! I'm so excited to see her!!!! But I'm even more excited about seeing you three in July!

I think I need to start limiting my exclamation point usage. What do you think?