Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A super fun fantabulous day!

Monday was the first day of my spring break, so I am off work for a week. Jeremy is off work on Mondays, so we planned a day of fun! First Jeremy and I went to the Provo temple, we haven't been in a while and it was so great to be able to go as a couple. I always feel so good when we are at the temple. I love going to the temple. Our friend Rebecca watched Reese for us and took her on a walk to the park with a group of neighbors and her kids. Reese had a great time playing at the park with her friends. We came home and let Reese play outside on our beautiful 70 spring day. We then took her to the gateway mall to play in the fountains. She had a blast running in the fountain, we took Peanut too and he was bombarded with "Ahh, your puppy is soo cute", "can I pet your puppy" He was so tuckered out he passed out on the way home. We had Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream and went to Build a Bear and built Reese a girl bear. It was such a FUN DAY!!! I loved it. I was so sad our camera battery was dead but it was the best day ever! Reese passed out on the way home and we put her down to bed and Jeremy and I got some food to go . It was a really fun day. I can't wait until summer and I don't have to work during the day and we can go out and about more often. This week is full of tasks for me to get done. Today I am removing the wallpaper in out kitchen and cleaning out the fridge. Tomorrow I am going to paint Reese's stripes in her room. I will post pictures when I am done.

5 comments:

BFG said...

Sounds wonderful... we miss you.

Angie said...

Glad to read about your fun day, yum Ben & Jerry's! Hope you enjoy the rest of your Spring Break!

Tamber said...

The fountains sound like fun....Laura, rebecca and I just talked today about taking all of the kids up to the fountain sometime soon. Sounds like a fun time you had.

MKShelley said...

Don't forget about that lonely Orem Fitness Center. It keeps calling me telling me that it misses you and wants you to walk all over it.

Laura said...

That sounds like so much fun! I can't wait until Brandon is done with school so we can do fun things again!