Friday, April 11, 2008

TGIF!!

Yeah! It's Friday and all next week school is out for spring break so I don't have to work!!! YEAH!! Another plus, Jeremy gets a 3 day weekend this weekend. I wish we where in Florida with my mom not snowy cold butt Utah. I have a list of projects to get done around the house this week. I am going to stripe Reese's room. Finish her curtains. Finish painting and removing wall paper from the kitchen. We are thinking about going to the tulip festival this weekend but I wonder is its going to be any good because of all the snow we have had. I mean there was snow on the ground this morning. COME ON! Give me a break!! Hopefully the weather will stay true to the forecast and it will finally get in the 70's for us.

2 comments:

BFG said...

COME ONE!
Go with us to Chef Lee's tonight!
It was 88 degrees here today - too hot already.

Angie said...

Oh yeah, it was pretty hot today! I love the heat though!