Saturday, April 26, 2008

Dandelions are fun!

Today we went outside after Reese's nap and went to go play with dandelions and blow the little weed things they grow, sorry I don't remember there name. Here are some pictures of her and her best pal, Peanut. *note all pictures have captions UNDER them.

This picture (above) is the face Reese makes when she tried to blow the dandelion weed and ends up eating the seeds.

This is Reese eating seeds again. She tries REALLY hard to blow but brings it to close to her lips


Picking dandelions

Peanut.
I like this picture, look at her stride. :) Just happily walking.

Running to her mommy.


She found some chalk outside and wanted to take a break to color.

This is for my mom, a picture of me new yellow shirt. I tried to get one with out my face it in but the looked back and it looked like I was posting of a pic of my boobs. LOL. Thats not what was wanted.

4 comments:

Tyler and Lindsay said...

Your new shirt is way cute! I love it! You look very PRETTY!! I'm glad the picture was of your whole face. You need to quit talking about on your blog how you USED TO BE HOT!! You are hot, and your a hot momma. You need to continue to tell yourself how beautiful you are! You first need confidence in your beauty, and then the rest will come! p.s. When we're in Georgia, I want to do your make-up with my aunt's product. I'm not saying you need it, but I just want to do makeovers. If I do your make-up you can give my "swamp toes" a pedicure...AND a medicure! It would be fun. We can invite Shane to hang out because he moved back to Columbus and is opening up a new studio!! YEAH!! Okay, Love you and have a great day! Reesie is crazy gorgeous (your daughter couldn't be as cute as she is if she didn't have a gorgeous momma!!)

Tyler and Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MKShelley said...

You seriously are HOT in that picture! You know how red is my surprise color? Well, yellow is apparently yours.

Anonymous said...

Tara,

I found your blog through someone else's and enjoy your pictures and commentary so much! Reese is adorable and you're lookin' good too!

Stacey Johnson