Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tagged for the last time!! (Just Kidding)

I have been tagged it seems like a hundred times so I will FINALLY comply. Here it is Melissa just for you. :)

5 Things on my To Do List this week:
1. Start working out everyday. Hard to get started but once I do, I know I wont be everyone;s constant fat girl around. LOL.

2. Go to work only 5 more weeks until summer and until I go to GA.

3. In the beginning of May, I am going to track all expenses and make more of an honest budget rather than one I want it to be like I need to make one that is real.

4. Call my mommy on her birthday. For anyone who wants to know, her birthday is April 30.

5. Have Jeremy change oil in our car.

6. I added one more because number 5 is actually Jeremy's, I am working on teaching Reese her face. Like this is your nose, eyes, ears and mouth. So far she can take my finger to her nose but doesn't say it. Work in progress.

5 Snacks that I enjoy:

Snacks...I really don't eat many snacks so I am going to change this to FOODS in general that I enjoy!
1. They have to be number one on my list because I LOVE them. Aussie Cheese Fries from Outback. But these are truly the worst food for you. And I skip the steak or get one to eat the next day and I can truly almost , I said ALMOST eat theses all to myself. YIKES!! So wonder I'm not losing weight.
Serving Size: 28 oz
Calories: 2900
Total Fat: 182 grams
Carbohydrates: 240 grams
Protein: 75 grams
2. I love ice cream and right now I am being adventurous and trying a lot of the flavors at Ben and Jerry's. Must of you know I am NOT adventurous with food but who can go wrong with ice cream.
3. I think you can see why I am not losing weight! At least I am at a constant weight but I need to lose about 50 lbs for me to be happy. But on with number 3, Cafe Rio. Anything from there is amazing. I love the chicken and cheese quesadillas. YUMMY! Oh and the chicken salads are great. There house dressing is so refreshing not really heavy like most creamy dressings. But knowing my luck I try to eat better and I get the WORST thing on the menu.
4. Fruit Salad, strawberries are in full force right now and I love it! Yummy! I love fruit. strawberries and watermelon top my list.
5. Chicken and potatoes. Yummy. Once again VERY BAD for you. A lot of butter and sour cream but oh so yummy.
* Be noted I don't eat this stuff all the time! I'm not that bad! LOL! I do like strawberries though!

If I Were Suddenly A Billionaire, I Would:

Jeremy and I dream about this a lot so I know exactly what we would do. I would pay off all debts for Jeremy and I. Get him though flight school super fast. Pay our parents debts off. Buy them new houses. Set up investment accounts that we are constantly am bringing in money. Pay for Reese's school. Buy Jeremy his dream plane. Go on a honeymoon (we never had one). Buy us a house. Go on a vacation with Reese to a super fun kid place. Travel the world with Jeremy's jet. Adopt our little black boy and Chinese girl. * Note some on this we will do no matter what but this is if I became a Billionaire today. (wishing upon a star)

5 Places I have lived:

1.Sacramento, California. Born and raised until I was about 8. Going back was weird. It's really weird how big everything is when you are little.

2.Macon, GA. Lived there what that big flood happened, way back when.

3.Columbus, GA. Where I now call where I was raised because I officially lived there longer than anywhere else. Graduated there and where my family is.

4. Rexburg Idaho. Went to a semester of BYU-Idaho. Very very very small town. With really nothing to do. Really. They have since added a movie theater, a Temple and a few restaurants but those where not there when I was.

5. Provo/Orem Utah. We love Utah but after being here going on 4 years we are kind of ready to move back to our family. We want Reese to know her grandparents and such. So we might be on the move in a year. Again.

5 Jobs I Have Had:

1. Dishwasher at A Bagel Cafe. Weird job only worked there for a short period of time. Granted I was only 15 when I got the job. I wanted money!

2. Countrys BBQ. I think this one should count for more than one because I worked there for 3 years. For awhile I was a waitress/cashier/hostess then I went off the BYU-Idaho came back I was married so I was a waitress for a while then became assistant manager and then became dining room manager. Worst pay in the entire world for there management. Worst benefits as well. Oh, I'm sorry there where no benefits for the female managers but there where for the males. Humm... sounds fishy to me. I still LOVE there food though!

3. At BYU-Idaho I worked as a witch in a haunted house called Spook Alley. Fun and weird work and only got paid $200 for the whole month. I was very naive but needed a job to buy Christmas presents.

4. Wing Enterprises, home of the Little Giant Ladder. I worked there as a customer service rep until I had Reese.

5. Cherry Hill Elementary School Crossing Guard. I love this job. Very easy and nice because I can take Reese with me. Makes good money and I get all school holidays off! Yeah!

5 Things People May Not Know About Me:

1. That I am a very fun bubbly person once you get to know me really well. I start off pretty shy though. One of my faults that I am working on.

2. I actually do have a good sense of style but for those of you that do see me everyday are probaly laughing at this. I just don't have the funds to spend money on myself right know. My mom has given me her issue. Our issue now. We always find ways to take care of others without taking care of ourselves. So yes people, I used to be skinny and hot but not now I am working on achieving that again.

3. I am OCD about money and scheduling things. A very much a fault that I am working very hard on correcting.

4.I really like playing different kinds of board games.

5. I have a lot of things I want to do before I die and one of them is ski-diving but I can't so that now that I have Reese. What if something happened to me? She is more important than ski diving. My sense of adventure has changed a lot since having Reese. I am more careful.

10 Favorite Musicians or Bands
*as of right now
1. Celine Dion
2. Carrie Underwood
3. Journey
4. Across the Universe soundtrack
5. Paramore
6.Evanescence
7. Outkast
8. Rihanna
9. Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montanta
10. Leona Lewis


Finally! THE END! I will not tag anyone but whoever want to do it may do so.