Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Playdough

Today Reese and I where playing with playdough or as my mom calls it Satans toy. Reese really enjoyed it. I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and bought this tub of cookie cutters so we could cut out shapes in our dough. It was really cute, Reese was playing with the dough and we where sitting at the table and I guess she thought since we are sitting at the table it must be time to eat! So she played with the dough for a second and them took a bite, YUCK! You should of seen her face, she does not like eating playdough! It was so funny, she kept trying to pick it out of her teeth! After the initial tasting, I made her some shapes and numbers. I made her a big bear and then a little bear. She was so cute with them. She kept giving them kisses and hugging them. A true girl! She would take there eyeballs off just to try to but them back on again. We had lots of fun playing with the shapes and making snakes and kitties and trying to make the sounds that they make. Pretty soon a snake was a kitty and a kitty was a snake! Hey, I was trying!Kissing her bear



Holding mommy and baby bear

Putting his eyes back on, look at her face..concentrated!


Holding mommy bear

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Good idea....that looks like fun we will have to give playdough a try :)

floydfamily said...

YIKES....MY GRANDBABY IS PLAYING WITH THE DEVILS TOY.... HOLD ON BABY GRANDMA IS COMING......

MKShelley said...

It's so cute how she's kissing it! Nola would just eat it (and probably like it) - she's 30 lbs for a reason I guess.