Saturday, April 19, 2008

We are coming!

We have FINALLY been able to get tickets to GA.They have been so pricey! Unfortunately they weren't for the exact times we wanted (we aren't going to be there for my sisters high school graduation) but at least we are going to be able to be there for a visit! YEAH! We are also going to Florida with my mom to hopefully Disney for a week. I am soo excited! Reese and I will be there at the end of May and Jeremy will be coming a week after me to join us at the beach. We want him there the whole time but he can't get that much time off of work. We just are so excited to take Reese to the beach!

4 comments:

Nick and Tiffany said...

Yeah for vaca!!! I wish I could go on a vacation :-( Well, when you guys have some time we need to hang out and have a bbq or something! I love you guys!!!

MKShelley said...

Yay! I'm happy you get to go home. I know how much you've been wanting to see everyone and be in GA. I hope you have a great time! (but you better be back for Miley Cyrus!)

floydfamily said...

my babies are coming!!!hiphip horray!!!

Jessie said...

Hey that is great!! I hope that you enjoy your visit while being down here :)