Thursday, October 2, 2008

Reese's Party Invites

My mom gave me this idea for Reese's party invitations, so I made a couple today and will finish the rest tonight. I think they are so cute. Sorry for the people I have to mail invites to, they wont be as cute ( I can't really fit a wand in an envelope). But I am posting them because my mom is dying to see them! I am so excited for her party. We are having it at Kangaroo Zoo, which is a place with tons of inflatable jumpers! I know Reese will have a blast!

6 comments:

Angie said...

Way cute invitations!! :)

Momma Twitch said...

Those are really cute! Great idea!

Tamber said...

I love them, Emma was excited to have a new wand too.

floydfamily said...

Oh they turned out better than I had hoped!!!! I love them.

Nick and Tiffany said...

Those are so cute!! Great job!

MKShelley said...

I love them Tara! You guys are going to have a blast!