Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Reese!!

Happy Birthday to my favorite little 2 year old in the world. I love that she is getting to be such a vibrant and happy 2 year old but I am still sad every birthday it seems that my baby is not so little as she was the year before. Being a mommy is the best thing in whole wide world. It has its rough days (many) but I just love to go in her room and look at her sleeping and give her kisses and cuddle her. Reese has grown so fast over these past 2 years. This year seems like a total blur. She has gotten many teeth perfected walking even though some days it seems like she'll trip over anything. She is very saucy. Has a personality all her own. She loves "rella" which is all Cinderella. She also calls tinkerbell and sleeping beauty "rella" but she knows if you where to ask her who "rella" was she would point to the right princess. She loves dressing up and playing with her best little friend Mea. She wakes her daddy and mommy up when we are "sleeping" by kissing us because of sleeping beauty. We pretend to sleep a lot to get some smooches! She loves her pup-pup, our dog Peanut. She went to Disney World this year and had lots of fun with Mickey and had a unhealthy crush on Handy Manny. lol. Happy Birthday my little monkey. I love you more than anything in the world.

Reese at the hospital Oct 31 2006


Reese 1 yr old Thanksgiving 2007


Happy Birthday Reese!
Reese October 17 2008

2 comments:

floydfamily said...

Oh my sweet little baby! Its seems like her mommy was that age just two minutes ago... I love you my girls!! miss you soooo much. Grandma and Grandpa love thier Reese cup so much.

Unknown said...

HAPPY, HAPPY, BIRTHDAY REESIE!! WE LOVE AND MISS YOU....WE WISH YOU MANY MORE WONDERFUL BIRTHDAYS....LOVE NANA AND PAPA