Thursday, October 23, 2008

99 more days!

Less than 100 days until little man gets here! I am so excited and scared at the same time, how will I handle two? Jeremy and I are in a good rhythm with our schedules so it will take some time to figure out. We have decided on a first name. It is Brodie. We have a middle name but we keep changing it so I won't let anyone know until we are for sure. This pregnancy is going by so much faster! He is so strong and I feel him all the time. Reese I felt every once in awhile but he lets me know he is here! Well we are excited for our little boy if you can't tell!! 99 more days to go!! ( less is he comes early) :)!!

2 comments:

MKShelley said...

I can't believe it's happening so soon! I love the name Brodie!

Angie said...

Cute name! It's so hard deciding, isn't it!?!