Monday, October 27, 2008

Buzzz...Eww

Our house has been attacked by yellow jackets lately. There was a nest by a bush on the outside of our house and every time they sprayed to kill them, some just decided to have a dieing party in out house. Reese has seen them in our windows and goes buzzzz, mommy buzzzz. Then I agree that there are buzzes in our window and she makes the cutest little face and hand gesture and goes "Eww" Well on Saturday I put her costume on her to go get some free stuff at Old Navy and she through a royal fit!! Screaming at me and trying to rip her costume off. I told my mom and Jeremy I didn't get the cute sweet lady bug,I got the one from Bugs Life thats ticked its a Lady Bug. I couldn't figure out why she was so mad, we had worn the costume before and she cried taking it off not putting it on. She eventually calmed down and worn it for the rest of the afternoon. On Sunday she put her lady bug hat on and came up to me buzzing. She didn't want to be a lady bug because she didn't want to be an "EW". LOL. She thought she was an "EW" it was too cute now looking back but I hope we don't have the same fit on Halloween.

3 comments:

Tamber said...

Cute!

Momma Twitch said...

Too funny!

MKShelley said...

Smart little girl! I got her Christmas present yesterday. It's so cute. Can't wait to mail it to you!