Thursday, October 16, 2008

Reese's 2nd Birthday Party

Today we had Reese's party at Kangaroo Zoo. It was a lot of fun but a lot of work as well. Jeremy had a broken ankle and another hurt foot so he was stuck with camera/picture duty and I was stuck being 6 months pregnant hauling my fat butt up these slides. I am exhausted. I can't seem to wind down yet though because we have been go go going all day long. Jeremy just left for work and I'm trying to see if Reese will nap so I can as well ;). Her party was really fun we had a lot of good friends show up and it was good to be able to hang out with some people we don't get to see all the time. Reese loved jumping and bouncing around and loved all of her presents and the attention. Thanks everyone for coming and making Reese's party so much fun. Thank you also to my mommy and Johnny for paying for the party and coming up with the idea for Kangaroo Zoo. It was so much fun. Now I think I am going to pass out!

1 comment:

floydfamily said...

Your welcome baby! Anything for our little princess. We just wish that we could have been there. Maybe next birthday :)