Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Thankful

This past week was really difficult. The passing of my brother, seeing my dad for the first time in years, my sisters seeing my dad for the first time in MANY MANY years, having to deal with all the drama of that weird relationship. I am just so happy and blessed in my life that I have a wonderful mommy, great siblings, awesome husband and great friends and of course a great baby girl as well. I love my family very much. I don't even know what to blog about right know my head is just spinning with so many thoughts. I just guess I had to express how grateful I am for my wonderful family and friends that extended their hands and hearts to us at this time and for the wonderful spirit that we have been able to feel because of that. Thank you. One positive thing from last week was that we where able to hear our new babies little heart beat. 155 beats per minute. Its so awesome to feel and hear a little life in you. I can't wait until the next appointment to hear it again.

No comments: