Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fourth of July! (I'm a little late ;) )

Well on the Fourth of July we where really lucky for Jeremy to have the day off so what did we do, NOTHING!! It was a relaxing very enjoyable fourth. We actually did do something, we went to the Stadium of Fire where we saw Miley Cyrus. It was a good concert, she performed a lot of new music and I wish it was more older stuff but it was still good. I love the stadium of fire, they always do a great job with the fourth. Very patriotic and fun. Reese had a great time she was a little restless and wanted to walk around and not stay in her seat but once we got up and started dancing, she was all good. Jeremy being the great dad he is bought her a special fourth cup that lit up and was very cool when it finally got dark. There where parachutes that came down with the flags and it was so cool because the entered the stadium from our side and sometimes you felt like you could reach up and touch them! Reese also likes men in uniforms. We are going to have to watch out for her! LOL! So I guess we didn't do nothing but it was still a relaxing fourth. We had fun, we even did a few sparklers before we left. And yes in the pictures Reese is holder the lighter but it was on safety so no worries! And also look at those fabulous red toe nails we are fourth of july-d out!

1 comment:

floydfamily said...

Just when I lost all hope you finally updated!!! Yeah!! Ok I did freak when I saw the aim & flame, but you know I LOVE THE BOW!!!!Also the lovely pedicure was adorable... I actually picked it out without you mentioning it. I love those little tootsies!!By the way you looked GREAT!!at the concert....Way to rock it on the fourth of July!!