Friday, July 18, 2008

Old Navy goodies

Yesterday and today I went to our Old Navy's because they are having a huge sale on the summer items, 50% off clearance, so I figure let me stock up for next year for my baby girl. I only spent $60 and got all this...

3 dress
10 shirts
1 skirt
6 short/capris
2 bathing suits

22 things for 60 bucks! Not one item was over 3.99. It was great! I love sales like this. Reese is stocked for next summer and I didn't have to break the bank doing so! I only wish I already knew what I was having because if its a boy I need to stocking up for it as well!! Only 9 more weeks and we will know!! :) Maybe 5 wks if I am impatient!!

4 comments:

Momma Twitch said...

AWESOME!! I LOOOOOVE sales!!

Nick and Tiffany said...

Fun!!! I love shopping for kenzie & mark, it's so much fun. And sounds like you hit an incredible sale!

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

I'm not a big shopper, but a sale like that is the best. It will give me a high that will last a week. I can't tell you how sad I was when Mychel-Anne got to big to do that anymore. We ate at Country's today and Alison...love her hair. We all send our love! Shelice

Jessie said...

I totally love a good sell!!! But I have a hard time buying clothes for Davis for the following year b/c I am worried that I will buy them to small or to big!!! So, I just take one season at a time :)