Thursday, July 10, 2008

Bras and MMM snack!

Tonight I went over to my friend Rebecca's house where we had a game night with her, me and Laura. It was also snack time with plenty of cookies, candy and chips but shhh don't tell on us. Reese wasn't asleep yet so I brought her with me and just but her down in a playpen in Rebecca's room. I got this hunch about halfway through the evening that I need to go check on Reese because she might be doing something she not supposed to be doing. Just a little back story in GA when we where living in my sisters room Reese could reach her bookcase and would unpack in and when I moved her it was to close to the shoes and she unpacked those too so you have to but Reese away from everything. Well I thought I did. I put Reese by there closet but in the middle of the night WAIT there closet was open I hope she isnt pulling down all there clothes! So I went to check. Nope she wasn't doing anything bad she was laying down like a good girl, she was sad but laying down so I went through the room the in the dark not to disturb any trying to sleepness and rubbed her back when I felt something odd. What is that? Reese was wearing Rebecca's bra! Rebecca had left it on her closet door and Reese could reach it so why not wear it I guess. It was hilarious! I got a great giggle out of that. She had it on backwards but she took the initiative to actually put it on! LOL! My funny girl. Also in the same evening when we are coming home Reese wakes up and we are walking in the house I put her down to move some bags and apparently put her to close to the chocolate chip cookies we made and I look over to Reese and she said "MMMM snack" at 11 o'clock at night. I guess its never to late for cookies right?

3 comments:

Tamber said...

Thats funny...I wish I could have stayed a little longer.

Nick and Tiffany said...

How funny. Guess she really does live up to the nickname fingers doesn't she, lol.

Jessie said...

What a great story.....how funny!!