Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Host

I am wanting to read the new Stephenie Meyer book The Host but I don't want to pay $20 bucks for it quite yet but this is the reponse I got from the Provo library NUMBER 179!! Yikes! They do have like 20 plus copies of the book but I think I might be waiting awhile. I tried Orem to and I am number 45 there at least. Well see what year I get to read it. LOL. Let me know if its good enough to buy. I will be there day one for Breaking Dawn. Well see about this new series.

The host : a novel /
by Meyer, Stephenie, 1973-
Your hold queue position is:179

3 comments:

floydfamily said...

You suck.... where are my pics of zoo and the BBQ?????? I don't care about a dumb book I NEED PICS OF MY GRANBABBYYYYYYYY. GO AWAY SILLY BOOK!!!

Jessie said...

You must have got a copy of it somewhere. I am glad to hear that it is great. I still haven't started it yet.

MKShelley said...

That didn't last long!