Wednesday, May 21, 2008

America Idol

I called my sister and she told me who one and to be honest its not really a big deal to me maybe because I really didn't get into this season and I always seem to like the people who get kicked off...Micheal Johns. But any who what was up with Jordin Sparks dress. She kinda looked like a gladiator. My opinions on the Davids for anyone who cares. I like David A.'s voice but he is kinda a bore but what I really can't stand is how shocked he always acts when he is safe or when people compliment him. It's sooo annoying. Boy you are in the Idol finale you know you are good! I know its good to be humble but geez. David C. look is really not jiving with me he always seems to cocky and pompous.I do have to say at the finale I like how he showed emotion and how nice he was to David A. I don't know maybe he will wear on me. His voice is good too. I really don't care about AI this year but I haven't posted in awhile. My top three Idol's are Carrie Underwood, Chris Daughtry, and Kelly Clarkson.

3 comments:

floydfamily said...

I think David Cook was the most innovative singer they have had in a while. I was sad when Carly was voted off but David A, can sing, but Simon was right about him. I can so picture him singing at Disney! His crazy dad next thing you know he would be partying with Lindsay Lohan and get his own reality show!!! David Cook rocked it and I am surprised and happy he won. I actually voted (well Devin did it for me)

Angie said...

I wanted David A. to win, but really didn't care because they were both good and I was glad they both got to the finals. Yeah, David A's shocked expressions got old fast. I agree, David C. always seemed to be cocky, that smarmy smile he would do when he sang really annoyed me. Someone must have said something to him, because he didn't do it as much towards the end of the season. I also didn't like how people would compare him to Daughtry. Until he puts out some music as good as Daughtry's, no comparisons please . . .

Jessie said...

Yeah, I wanted David A to win as well but I agree with you I think that he is a bore and how he always asks like he is going to pass out when someone compliments him gets to me very annoying. But I just love how pure his voice is....