Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Go Jeremy!

Today Jeremy had his Private Pilot flight exam. He passed! Yes! Jeremy is now an official private pilot! YEAH! He has plans to take me on a date flying around Utah and seeing some views! I can't wait! I'm a little nervous because it is such a small plane. Congrats to Jeremy! He has worked so hard to accomplish this goal in his life. We only have 4 more certificates to go! Its a long road ahead but way worth it! He is accomplishing one if his life's dreams. We went out and celebrated by going out to eat and going on a date, just me and him. I love him so much and am so proud of him and his accomplishments. His is such a great husband and wonderful father. I love you babe!

5 comments:

BFG said...

We are VERY proud of you Jeremy AND Tara... You've both worked hard to get to this point. It's a very rare person that states his dream at 7 years old and then totally follows through with it! It's a doubly blessed man who's wife supports him at all costs in following his dream! I knew you would do this - I know you will go upward and onward from here! I told EVERYONE at work today and they are all cheering you on, as are we. :-) :-) :-)

Nick and Tiffany said...

congrats jmann!!!

Jessie said...

That is AWESOME!!! Congrats....on your accomplishments.
Have fun in Florida as well.

Jessie said...

btw...did you read the host?

Angie said...

Congrats, that is way cool!