Saturday, May 24, 2008

Graduation

My little sister graduated today and I am happy for her but it feels so weird. We are 5 yrs apart and she is my little sister, she can't be my little big sister ya know! It's weird having her turn into an adult having to make her own choices good or bad. I love her so much and it doesn't seem like she can be an adult. It's weird. I mean I know I have gotten married and had a child and grown up as well but she needs to be my little sister forever. I know that she will be but I don't like her being an adult...*sighs* I miss my Allison. I love you! I hope you had a great party and graduation at least that can't mess up your name like they did mine.

1 comment:

Josh and Diana Lee said...

Hey Tara! Aren't you just so proud? We went to little Greg's graduation this week and I was just so proud of him. It's crazy! When are y'all coming down to GA? Your mom asked me to take pictures of your little Reese! We can't wait for y'all to get here.