Saturday, January 5, 2008

To catch up a bit...Plane Ride to GA and UT













































I am going to be blogging a few entries from my Georgia trip I have so many pictures and stories that I cant just skip over sorry for so many slide shows buts its the best way to show all my pictures without taking up so much space... so here's what has been happening for the past 20 days....These are some pictures of Reese and my plane trip to GA. Thank goodness we had a direct flight and we lucked out and got the whole row to ourselves. On the way back to Utah we weren't so lucky. And she was awful! Reese was cranky, tired and upset. The poor sweet guy next to us was trying to drown out Reese's screaming my listening to some music. Lets just say I was VERY VERY glad to give Reese to her Daddy then! He was so sweet waiting for us at the baggage claim with flowers! :) It took us a little white to get off the plane because I had Reese and tons of carry on luggage and plus a broken foot, I'll explain that one in a minute!

No comments: