Saturday, December 29, 2007

It has been sooo long!!

I havent posted in a long time, and for those who read the blog if there are any that I am not with at the time I am sorry. Reese and I have been in GA since the 17th and Jeremy got here on the 23rd (my birthday the big 22!!) and left this morning. We celebrated our FOURTH wedding anniversary this year and Jeremy rocks! We have never done anything for our anniversary because we have always been in GA and we are always broke (that whole being a student thing sucks) but this year we went to stay at the Westin in Atlanta which is the tallest hotel in the western hemisphere. We stayed on th 52 floor and ate at the Sundial which is on the 72 floor that rotates on top of Atlanta, a full rotation every hour. The food was amazing! I loved it! It was soo romantic and sweet! Jeremy was supposed to leave yesterday but his flight was cancelled so he left this morning (sad) Reese and I will be here until the 3rd. We are happy to be here but wished Jeremy could be here too. Someone has to but food on the table though! I will post pictures when I get home because I forget my USB cord. Christmas was great. Reese liked opening her presents and her new words are "Wow" and "Uh uh oh" so cute. She aso has picked up calling me Tara every once and a while. Funny baby. Today we went to Monkey Joes, which has a bunch of inflatable slides and jumping gyms, it was fun but boy did I get a work out. No more Monkey Joes for me! Sorry this is so long and random I'm just trying to do a quick update. I will post more later! Happy LATE Birthday to me, Merry LATE Christmas, Happy LATE anniversary to Jeremy and I and Happy future New Year!! 2008 will be great!!

1 comment:

MKShelley said...

You royally suck for going to Monkey Joe's without me. Seriously.