Saturday, January 26, 2008

BOOO Miss America

I watched the TLC reality show, Miss America Reality Check and got sucked into Miss America this year, I loved watching the contestants and getting to "know" who they are better. I loved Miss Indiana and of course Miss Utah. This year America got to vote one of the final contestants into the finals and I have to say my voting must have paid off because Miss Utah got in!! Sad to say she was kicked off right after swim suit though, but it was because she didn't seem confident and you could tell. So I went to rooting for Miss Indiana. She was soo beautiful and I loved her talent. Matt, my brother was watching with me and when it came down to the bottom four ( Miss Indiana was already first runner up ) :(. So it was between Miss Wisconsion ( shes good), Miss California (shes good), Miss Michigan (NO WAY!) and Miss Texas (Shes good) and of course who won.....Miss Michigan! URGGGGGHHHH!!! Boo Miss America!! Well anyways I guess congrats Miss Michigan. :(

No comments: