Saturday, January 5, 2008

Petland and Countrys BBQ

We went to Petland to look at the puppies, which Reese loved!! Everyone seemed to like the Macaw too. Such a pretty bird. We also went to Country's that night, I love Country's food, I worked there for 3 years I better like it! Allison is working there now to as a waitress/cashier. Melissa, David and the girls went with us. We had fun. Reese loves the veggie platter, butter beans are her new favorite! Jeremy loved the BBQ chicken but they where out (sad) but sweet Allison brought him some home the next night. Which made him very happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I consider your blog to be great since I love pets. I have a dog and a cat. I got them from a friend of mine. I am thinking of getting two more from a shelter. Petland provides different animals. I was thinking of getting them there, but before a I decided to check on the customers’ reviews. They turned out to me numerous and diverse. If you are interested go and find them on www.pissedconsumer.com.