Monday, June 7, 2010

Dance Camp!

I signed Reese up for a week long dance camp and I am so happy I did! I woke her up this morning and the first thing she asked to do was put on her dance outfit. She is so cute! She kept kissing me and telling me how excited she was to go to dance camp. This is her first time at a day camp and dance class. She seemed to have a blast! The dance studio have a little camera in the room that plays out onto a TV in the lobby area so we can watch them dance without disrupting class. She was so excited when I picked her up. Brodie was sad to leave her at the camp and wanted to stay and watch himself in the dance mirrors. And No I usually don't put makeup on Reese but she wanted to look like a princess when we left to go to camp to lipstick it was :)

Showing me her moves :) Showing me her bow on her outfit

1 comment:

Tamber said...

she is so dang cute. I miss that little girl. I wish they had something like that around here.