Monday, June 28, 2010

Braves Game

I haven't been good at updating my blog on time. I think about it and have pictures to post and everything but I just never can get to sitting down and typing it all out. Well for fathers day weekend we went to a Braves game with my mom, Allison, her boyfriend Andrew, Johnny, Parker, Reese and of course Jeremy. We had a really good time. Reese did really well and didnt make a fuss the whole time. Of course she hit up Grandma for a slushy and cotton candy. LOL. She is to funny she walks up to my mom and says "I need money". She knows who is going to give it to her or not! Not me! lol! We also ate at the mexican restraunt we saw on Atlanta housewives, Rosa Mexicano. They had really yummy guacamole but we should of known that if the ATL housewives are eating there it would be pricey! We dont have ATL housewives budgets. But it was still good fun and we enjoyed ourselves a lot. It GA southern Alumni night so there was a LOT of drunks, and one girl who was totally wasted kepy coming up to our car going "Tomahawk chop". She was interesting. Oh yeah and if you wondering where Brodie was he as with his Nana. We didn't think bringing monkey baby was a good idea. He would of been climbing all over everything!

2 comments:

Candi said...

We've been to that restaurant! Yes, very pricy. It wasn't what we were expecting for a quick lunch while shopping. But, it was good!
Speaking of Housewives. A couple of years ago we went to Magianos in ATL and the Blond from the show was at the table next to us with her boyfriend and two girls. She even commented on how cute Annagrace was. This was before the show started and on the first episode I recognized her. Of course we remembered her and all of her fakeness from seeing her that one time.

Valeni said...

Just checking your blog Tara. Sounds like you had a fun trip to ATlanta. I liked the pictures too. Shaving cream looks like a lot of fun!