Friday, June 11, 2010

Dance Camp Recital

At the end of dance camp they had a little dress up session and showed us a few dance moves. Reese was so enamored with us being there to watch her (My mom, Jeremys mom, Johnny and her daddy) and that my mom had flowers for her that she wasn't even really focusing on the dance moves and would catch on to a few and then blow us kisses. LOL! It was so cute and a great first dance class for her! I can't wait to register her for more! ( I will post pictures late Blogger is being LAME! ) Sad it wont let me put any pictures of Reese....UGH!

2 comments:

true image said...

I am sorry to intrude. i am looking for relatives of my daughter's biological father. his name was/is matthew probasco. he passed on two years ago. I do not want to cause any hurt or discomfort. can you help? I read the blog about your brother matthew's passing and I was deeply touched. it was a blessing to be able to feel of his humanity. can you help?

Tara said...

That was my brother, what would you like to know? From my understanding (from the birth mom) The adoptive family didn't want anything to do with him/us.