Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Week Two

This is week two of Jeremy being back and work and I don't know why but this week has been extra hard. I hate that it is nasty and snowy outside. I cannot even tell you how much I am looking forward to spring and being able to go outside and play. I feel so bad because Reese is all cooped up in the house. Brodie can't really go anywhere and not that I want to even try going anywhere with two kids! When are you supposed to have it all together. I am looking at my dirty house and it makes my want to cringe. Its awful. I am trying to keep it up but our house is so small and we have a small tornado that hits every day-Reese! Brodie always wants to be held which I dont mind because they are only this little once but I do still have to take care of Reese and he makes it a little difficult. I need a bigger house. Jeremy and I have lived in the same amount of square ft all of our marriage and we have only gained more stuff and made a couple of little people. Today is just one of those days. How did all of you do it with two babies at first!?! Very overwhelming...now whats for dinner? *sighs*

3 comments:

Jessie said...

That is what I am saying!! The transition from 1 to 2 kids is HARD!! I am glad to hear that I am not the only one that thinks it is hard!

I am not sure if things are getting better or I am just getting use to the whole 2 kids thing but things do seem a little easier now!

Unknown said...

It will get easier. Take a deep breath and do not worry about the house. The time will go so fast and you will miss holding Brodie and watching Reese. I always cleaned up the tornado at night. Make it a clean up game or race with Reese. Jacob will be 6yrs old tomorro and I cherish every cazy moment. It is not easy but sooo worth it. Now that Sammy is older I can do more things and sometimes I do not know what to do with myself. Crazy!! Love you lots!!!

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

One day, one hour, sometimes one minute at a time...just remember what really matters...love and your sanity. Sleep was always more important than a clean kitchen for me. If I was beyond tired and had a clean kitchen no one was feelin' the love, but if I had enough sleep to function and the kitchen was messy there could still be love in the air! LOVE YOU!!!!