Monday, February 9, 2009

Sledding and Snow Angels


On Sunday my mom's last day here they went up to Park City and went sledding and to look at the snow since we really don't have as much as we used to (of course it starts snowing the day she leaves!) I wasn't able to go because Brodie is house bound besides his doctor appointments so the "Moo cow" had to stay home. My mom, Jeremy, Parker and Reese had a great time though. Of course Reese is the big winner because she got to have all the fun with out all the work because she was the one being pulled up and down the hill. The cutest thing to me was watching the videos of her and Parker making snow angels. My little girl is getting so big. I wish we could have been there to but Brodie and mommy had a nap! Here are some cute pictures of there outing...

2 comments:

BFG said...

We miss those babies already...
They really are special. All the girls up in my office said I had the best looking grand kids, and they all think Brodie looks like me. Poor little booger. :-) Hang in there... it's definitely worth it.

Unknown said...

You will do just fine!! You have beautiful babies. I want to hold that precious bundle all day and night. I would plant my butt in the rocker and rock. love ya. I see you and your mom have V-day background. I am feeling leftout dear niece.