Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sicky Baby

I took Reese to the Doctor today because she has had a fever and this morning she woke up with a barking cough. When I took her in they said she has two ear infections and croup. She is on 3 medicines now, one for her ears, one for her throat and one for her cough. Not to fun for little miss Reese. I hope my little princess feels better soon. This week has ended better. I am so thankful that Jeremy doesn't go to work until 3:30 so I don't have to be alone all day. I sucks to be alone at night but it works better for our family that he works at night. Here is a updated picture of our little man in a big boy outfit. He is getting big so fast!

2 comments:

floydfamily said...

He soooo looks like a LaPierre

Momma Twitch said...

Awww....poor girl! I hope she feels better soon.

He's way cute!!