Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Mom's Visit

My mom was here last week and we had so much fun together. Johnny was here because of work so my Mom and Parker decided to hitch a ride so they all came for a visit last week. Parker loved playing with his "best friend" Jayden. Who is a friend of mines son that lives in our condos. We did a lot while she was here and had a lot of fun! We went to Thanksgiving point dinosaur museum. It was so cool! I loved it! Reese got a little scared during the 3-D movie but so did me and my mom when the world exploded! YIKES! I can't wait to go back to Thanksgiving point for the tulip festival. We also went to go see some snow because it has melted down here in the valley but it did snow while she was here. We also went to the preview aquarium in Sandy, it was OK, but Reese and Parker loved it. Johnnies new favorite restaurant of Utah if Ruby River. We ate there twice and it was really good. Reese was very sad when they left she was crying in the car. We love having them here to visit and we miss them very much already! We love you guys!

1 comment:

floydfamily said...

We miss you guys too!! Actually Johnny at there 3!!! times!!! Had a great visit, loved all the sites, loved playing in your band (even though I suck).