Friday, March 7, 2008

Happiness.

Today was just one of those days that I was just happy. Some days even most days seem like it is so busy and hectic that we forget to BE happy. The other night Reese was having a hard time going to sleep so I brought her to the living room and we laid on the couch in the dark just cuddling. She kept kissing me and being SOO sweet. I just laid there and thanked our Heavenly Father for such pure happiness in life. I love her soo much. Money cannot buy you any of this kind of happiness. Once Reese saw the kitties in the window she wanted to play with some so i got in her crib with her and we cuddled. She LOVES it when I am in bed with her. She was so cute rubbing our noses together giving each other Eskimo kisses. HOW SWEET. Then she would try to give more kisses but ended up licking my cheek. I am so thankful for the blessing of such a wonderful and sweet daughter. I love her so much and am so thankful for her in my life. I am truly truly blessed.

4 comments:

Jessie said...

How sweet!! I love it when Davis gives me kisses and hugs and from a boy you don't get them that often, at least Davis doesn't!! So you have to treasure each one you get!!

Nick and Tiffany said...

Awe, she's so cute! By the way, TAG you're it. Go to our blog and copy the post labeled tag! Have fun!

Hillybug said...

This was so touching to read. I feel the same way, you can't put into words what you feel for your kids.

Nick and Tiffany said...

So, I'm going to tag you again, now you've got 2 to do ;-) Have fun, now that nick's schedule has changed we really need to get together sometime. Let me know when you have some time.