Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I am going to be brave

So here it goes, I figured I should post this on my blog so I don't have to feel the wrath of my mother, LOL. She will say he is stupid but we love him. We probaly seem like the Clampits in our little condo but we make it work. Let me introduce to you the newest member of the LaPierre family Utah edition. Peanut. Our mini dachshund. He is 6 weeks old. Jeremy got him for me and is very excited about finally having a dog. He knew I wanted a brown mini dachshund and he found him and another bonus, he has the sweetest blue eyes. All he wants to do is be cuddled and loved. He is great with Reese and Reese LOVES him. Like our family needed another animal, we do have two cats and a 16 month old but who could resist those baby blues? Welcome to the family Peanut.

3 comments:

floydfamily said...

DOG!!!!!!!WHAT ARE YOU THINKING??????Did you guys hide it in the closet when we where there?? I'm sure I would of heard it!!Tara, Tara, who walks the dog?? You guys are crazy, but hey I don't have to clean up any tinkle except from grandpa...hey wait a minute... do you wanna trade??

Tamber said...

He is so cute...I had no idea how you have all those animals in such a small space, but I guess I am not an animal person so maybe thats why I cant imagine it. Emma is excited to come play with him.

Momma Twitch said...

CUTE!!! Jason wants one of those. One day. lol Congrats on the cute little addition. :)